The Department of Asian Languages and Literature is offering several intensive language courses this Summer that offer a year’s worth of language credit (15 credits) in nine weeks. Classes are held daily from 8:30 to 1:00 (including lecture and quiz components). Each course covers roughly the same material offered in the AL&L Department’s equivalent nine month courses that span the entire academic year.
- CHINESE 134: First-year intensive non-heritage
- CHINESE 234: Second-year intensive non-heritage
- JAPANESE 134: First-year intensive
- JAPANESE 234: Second-year intensive
- JAPANESE 334: Third-year intensive
- KOREAN 134: First-year intensive novice
More information can be found on the AL&L website: http://asian.washington.edu/summer-study.