The UW Career Center has just rolled out its brand new Career Success Certificate program, offering undergraduate students a flexible yet structured plan for getting an edge in the job market.
Students who complete all requirements by mid-May will be eligible to participate in a special Employer Networking Event exclusively for CS Certificate graduates.
“What’s in it for me?” you may wonder:
1. Learn about yourself
2. Learn about career options
3. Explore careers that may be a good fit for you
4. Understand the nuts and bolts of the career search
5. Refine your resume, expand your job search skills, improve your interviewing, and
6. Apply these newfound skills when you meet and talk with real employers
Check out our Career Success Certificate website for details!